Safety and regulatory compliance are cornerstones of First Class Tours. The goal of safety and compliance is to maintain a culture in which every employee assumes personal responsibility for the safety of our customers and fellow employees.
· Maintain a current “Driver Qualification” file on each driver per federal regulations · Third party administered random drug testing program for all drivers. · On-board technology to actively monitor driver behaviors such as speed and hard braking. · Pro-active driver continuing education classes.
· Preventative maintenance to actively prevent mechanical failures. · GPS devices to monitor vehicle speed and location. · On-board event video recorders to monitor driver behavior in critical situations. · Liability insurance limits exceeding federally required minimum amounts.
· United States Department of Transportation – received highest rating at latest audit. · United States Department of Defense – received highest rating at latest audit. · Texas Department of Transportation – routinely submit to volunteer vehicle inspections. · City of Houston – inspecting annually as part of the city’s permitting program.
· Motorcoach lifting devices and a below floor-level inspection pit for servicing buses.
· Secured parking for vehicles
· Complete vehicle cleaning and servicing facilities including on-site fueling, washing, and lavatory dump.
· All tools and equipment for maintaining, repairing and inspecting motorcoaches.
· The property is approximately 4 acres and the shop area is approximately 10,000 square feet.
Consolidated Safety Services, Inc. (CSS) is the safety inspection contractor for the Defense Travel Management Office (DTMO). CSS conducted a Facility, Terminal and Equipment (FTE) inspection of your operations on the date shown above. A copy of the inspection report is enclosed for your information. The inspection primarily measures performance in maintaining compliance with the Military Bus Agreement and its Addendum and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR). Your rating for this inspection is ONE 1.
I just wanted to write a brief note of thanks to you and everyone at First Class Tours for providing our Big Ben trip wonderful support throughout our adventure.