16 Aug August Updates
Team First Class,
I hope you are staying safe! What a great first two weeks of August we have had together. The Texas A & M Fish Camp moves are a great piece of business, and we are thrilled to be a part of this tradition.
Get Vaccinated and Receive $200
- Each hourly employee will receive $200 if fully vaccinated by September 30, 2021.
- If you are currently unvaccinated, contact Yoland Pitchford by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 816-325-9739.
- Unvaccinated can receive $100 upon their first injection and then $100 upon their second injection.
Updated Office Protocols
- Unvaccinated employees are required to wear masks in all company facilities.
- Traveling to AAAHI locations is only allowed for vaccinated team members. So, for example, unvaccinated drivers will no longer be able to drive for other AAAHI companies such as Hotard in Port Arthur.
- Unvaccinated employees will need to take a COVID test when requested.
During this time, as the virus infection rate is spiking, we ask drivers to remain in the terminal to meet with operations staff and team members. Please mind your social distance as you interact with team members; it is easy to get too comfortable.
If you experience COVID symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT REPORT TO THE OFFICE. Instead, contact your supervisor or Yolanda Pitchford immediately.
Thank you for your continued outstanding work in making us First Class in Everyway!